The tool currently has two functions
- It finds the headers for each unit and applies a header style to them, making them bold with a light blue background, and inserting a page break before. This enables the use of the Navigation Pane (View > Navigation Pane) for easy navigation.
- It will search for 'alien' units in your scouting section and current hex section and highlight those units in turquoise.
- Click on the link below to download the zip file. Take note of where you save it.
- Extract the zip file.
a) Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
b) Right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you've installed these before, you'll have to remove the old ones, click here for instructions
- Open one of your reports
- In the code window that just opened, Project pane on the left, select Normal
- File > Import File > TNReportForm.frm (from the folder you saved the macros to)
- File > Import File > TNReports.bas
- Close the code window down
- View > Macros > View Macros > ShowUserForm > Run
- Press the buttons to run desired code