A yearly lottery where players can submit one prize and can then bid for many prizes.
- Each player may submit one prize for the lottery.
- This player sets the cost of each ticket (e.g. 40 goats) and the total tickets available for that prize.
- Players buy tickets for any of the prizes.
- The winning tickets are drawn randomly and the holder receives their prize(s) in full.
- The player who submitted their prize receives 3/4 of the ticket proceeds.
Current Bursa Documents 819
Old Bursa Documents 818-10 to 818-12